• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What to do?

New to do list:
Get smaller tires and drop it down some.
Smoked LMM roof lights.
Trans
Not sure yet:
Single stack
Double din headunit DVD
S&b intake

I'll take that bet, if you can lift it and make it so I can fit under the goosenecks I would do it, and hey your bumpers would help as a counter weight.

thats easy.... a 4" lift with 35's and a normal gooseneck will work... a 5er trailer like a toy hauler will need the axles flipped but it will still work

What about when my truck gets unhooked and the 88 454 has to hook up or the LB7 huh?????? I should mention I am kinda lazy and don't like adjusting the neck on the trailers all the time.

HMMM.... I never thought of that before good idea. I am getting online now and ordering cognito 4-6 for all of them and then front and rear ROAD ARMORS for all of them, I figure if I break them you will stand behind there welds like you did in the other thread.

Sorry you left yourself open on that one Bill. I can't afford to lift them all anyway, I am a poor white boy from Kansas who lives in Iraq.

Well I'll tell you what.... you buy their bumpers and in 8 months when you have nothing but an empty bank account and no bumpers.... call me and I will make you a great deal on a better built bumper.....

My bumpers may get broke but my bank account wont be. :)) I can't ven find a bank to take my money, I don't know why, I just printed it and it is still crispy. I use to be worried about the weight of those front bumpers but I see 2 Furds wearing them so if they can hold them I know my chevy can. Maybe someday I will buy a built bumper but tell then I will be that annoying guy that always chimes into your threads at really inconveint times.

IMGP05471.jpg

It was heavy.

My bumpers may get broke but my bank account wont be. :)) I can't ven find a bank to take my money, I don't know why, I just printed it and it is still crispy. I use to be worried about the weight of those front bumpers but I see 2 Furds wearing them so if they can hold them I know my chevy can. Maybe someday I will buy a built bumper but tell then I will be that annoying guy that always chimes into your threads at really inconveint times.

LOL.... Nice.... As much of a smart a$$ as I am....:coolgleamA: I do have to say, Thank you for serving....:thumbsup:

I want to either lift my truck 4 inches or bring it back to stock and make it go fast... If i brought it back to stock and got smaller tires it would get better mileage and the cv shafts would be straight. If i lifted it i would have to get bigger tires and get worse mileage and cvs would be straight but it would also be more expensive. :mad2:

What do yall think i should do? pros n cons n all that good stuff...

I got you PM and sent it back...:ihih:

Anyone pull goosenecks with a 4inch lift?

This has a 7" Cognito on 255x22.5's :sifone:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 31
Wow. how does that work, is the neck jacked down or something? Might be lifting and buying one of those road armor bumpers afterall. :smilielol5:

Back