• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What tires should I get

You know Kumho makes a Road Venture M/T KL71 that I just got on my Chevy (37x13.50R20) and they look sweet and everyone I talked to about them said they were worlds better than any other tire they have ever ran....

Tiny,

Those BFG KM2's look really nice on your truck with the H2 wheels.

How much trimming did you have to do to avoid rubbing? Did you have to raise the T-bars much?

Raymich--------thanks

I trimmed the front valance about two inches or so and did some minor trimming on the rear of the inner fender plastic. The t- bars are cranked up a bit also. They still rub a little on a full lock turn. I need to zip tie tha parkbrake cable back. It doesn't rub enough for to worry about.

When tying back the park brake cable and fender liner, you may want to use some type of wire ties rather than the plastic ones. Plastic ties can stretch and eventually break.

So far these STT's are the best M/T's I've run. I've run Goodyear MT/R's {shortly},Toyo M/T's, BFG M/T's,Pro Comp M/T's {shortly},and been around X-Terrains and Maxxis Bighorns.
I'll probably put BFG KM2's on my dually ):h and give them a shot

This is what I run in the muddy and snowy seasons. I'm pleased with their performance.

Cooper STT

Tire2.jpg

Back