• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is favorite Bar-b-que flavor?

What is favorite Bar-b-que flavor?

• Total voters
Friday Lunch

Mmmm Ribs..

Real smoked non-par-boiled goodness.

A friend and his '80 GMC C30 454 TH400 4.10 joined me. All original clean truck. Nice.

Good scenery at the BBQ joint too. Looking across a corn field. You regularly see Whitetail and Turkey frolicking about.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn... Those last two pictures are just teasing me here at work first thing in the morning!

I like the dry rub and then put in the Smoke N Pit with Hickory for a long slow cook. In at 6am then on the plate around 4pm. Just long enough to make it melt in your mouth and the whole block drool. I've had neigbors walk by with a fork and plate in their hand.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, no sauce. Sauce is for dippin not smothering.:agreed:

Nothing like some good ol Hickory Smoked Baby back Ribs...So good you will want to slap your momma

So today I went to my favorite local Ribs joint and ordered the same thing: Half-rack back ribs, cucs, slaw, unsweet tea.. Only this time the Deer and Turkey were NOT Frolicking about... Today they were F**kin' off...

Harr de harr harr.

:hihi:

Nah, I'm a Man... with a vocabulary... Y'ens are wantin' to eat Ribs like me that's all..

PURE jealousy...

:hihi: :rof:

Back