• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what do you think of these wheels?

FactoryMX

Mile High
Reaction score
im thinking about getting these wheels they are ultra 164's and i can get them for a REALLY good price. if i do they would be 16"x8" on 33" tires
164.jpg

this is one of the only pics i could find of them mounted on a truck
2002-dodge-dakota-quadcab-4x4-c.jpg

i dont know if these are them or not but they look simular
wheel.jpg

I've always liked them. But, personally throw 17's or bigger on them..:) My $.02.

i was thinking 17's but the variety of tires and prices in the sizes i want is much bigger in 16" then 17"
and also the pic with the white truck those are 16" wheels and i think they look nice

I like them there not real flashy, but still alot nicer then the stockers. And you are right on the price difference on tires. I pay $600.00 for my winter 285-75-16's and 1,100.00 for my 285-65-18's for the summer, Makes you think twice about burning the summer tires off!!!

I like them there not real flashy, but still alot nicer then the stockers. And you are right on the price difference on tires. I pay $600.00 for my winter 285-75-16's and 1,100.00 for my 285-65-18's for the summer, Makes you think twice about burning the summer tires off!!!

:pound: after seeing your video's im sure you go through tires alot lol, but i was originally looking at 18" and then i seen the prices and i went back to 16" i would just keep the stock ones but they arent as wide as i would like and these seem like a real good alternative

:pound: after seeing your video's im sure you go through tires alot lol, but i was originally looking at 18" and then i seen the prices and i went back to 16" i would just keep the stock ones but they arent as wide as i would like and these seem like a real good alternative

I picked those out for 8.1 when I had it. Then sold it. They look good wrapped in 295' s...

Those are similar to the Eagle's I have on mine (smaller holes tho). I have always wanted them on my truck. I couldn't beat the price either ;)

I'm not too crazy about the "bullet hole" style wheel. Don't get me wrong its a gooe looking design, just too common for my liking.

those look nice. just be careful, i am from NY and seen a lot of guys rims turn to poo because of the sand and salt. i would only use them as summer rims.

those look nice. just be careful, i am from NY and seen a lot of guys rims turn to poo because of the sand and salt. i would only use them as summer rims.

i know i hate the salt:mad: i try and rinse off any rims i have in the winter as much as i can

Id go with 17s

and DT is right, they are a common style but then again every other DMax I see on the web has Hummer rims too.

Back