• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What are you riding?

aggar

Don't tear it up!
Reaction score
I've got an 01 400EX. Haven't ridden it in 2 years. Thinkin of updating to either a big 4x4 quad or a Ranger, Rhino, or Prowler. So what's everyone riding and how ya likin it? and pics if ya got'em!

Don't have one right now, but I rode a buddy's Kawasaki KFX450R, and I liked it. So now I'm looking for the same thing.

No, I think those are gay...

But I do wanna dress it up a bit...I need black rims...I'll probably just pain them for now though.

Hum, I see a pattern. After that you gonna try and find black plastics for it?

Maybe down the road. I gotta put in some HID's in it and mount some more lights yet too.

I wouldnt mind more power...

Do those programmers or "chips" actually do anything or is it a waste of money?

I'm w/ Rttoys, 87 Honda Foreman TRX350D. Still going strong. From Mexico beaches, to Colorado's highest passes, to Alaskan glaciers.

I have an 06 Suzuki z400. I've got a uni filter, hmf exhaust, big gun cdi (advances timing and increases the rev limit by 1200 rpm, and yes it makes a difference Unit) holeshots front and rear (One size up) re-geared with JT sprockets to compensate, prm baja bumper, prm desert grab bar, prm skid plate, prm swingarm skidplate, prm a-arm skids and that's all I can think off right now, should be about it.

My wife and I have Can Am machines. She has an '08 500 Max XT and I have an '08 800 XT

How is that 800? Can you throw some pics of it? I have to say that they were high on my list....I bet that 800's got some ass in it...

im new here and i haev a 2007 kawasaki brute force 650i 4x4 hmf pipe aftermarket rims and k&n filter on it here is a pic of it before and after the rims

S5030407.jpg

S5030504.jpg

next quad for me is going to be a UTE so definitely tell us what you think about it.

Back