• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What are you riding?

i've got an HMF pipe on my 400ex (slipon) and it sounds great.

sparky, when you rejetted your z400, did you drill out the plug to access and adjust the pilot screw? if so what did you use to plug it back up?

I just bought the can am 800 and I still have my Grizzly for a back up

Attachments

• 101_0409.jpg
    101_0409.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 101_0412.jpg
    101_0412.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 19
How is that 800? Can you throw some pics of it? I have to say that they were high on my list....I bet that 800's got some ass in it...

Nick,
The 800 does have alot of power. You can punch it and she will come over on ya.

01 Honda Foreman,02 Honda Foreman,07 Arctic Cat 650 {for sale and looking for another Foreman or Rincon}.

I've got a couple YFZ's which are gonna go down the road when I get around to it since I never ride them and a Sportsman 500. I'm thinking a 700 Grizzly efi might be in the future.

mitt the k&n did help after i put the pipe on it i noticed some extra hps and torque outta it

l_0ec70a038ec67cf27605d4b4bda8f681.jpg

Honda rincon 700
I love it except for no low gear.

03 Honda Rubicon. It could use more power for plowing snow and hauling loads on hills. I have maxed out the power at times. Great reliable machine though.

i've got an HMF pipe on my 400ex (slipon) and it sounds great.

sparky, when you rejetted your z400, did you drill out the plug to access and adjust the pilot screw? if so what did you use to plug it back up?
Sorry, I hadn't seen this before.

You don't need to plug it back up. It's there to make it inaccessible, for emissions purposes and doesn't affect the way it runs. It's still pretty inaccessible and hard to adjust with the carb in. They make longer screws to put in there so that they can be adjusted in the quad.

Back