• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What are you riding?

just got an 09 foreman 500 with power steering,foot shift and camo.i have a 03 650 rincon also with all kinds of extras.the power steering is nice to have imo

My YFZ 450 and the wifes 400ex.........

080116045850.jpg

041103042152.jpg

2002 Suzuki Vinson. Got one of the first ones sold in the Bluegrass. While I really love the bike, getting a first run new model... yeah, I knew better than that. Went through 5 speedo heads - the way that the wench kits were installed were feeding back power into the speedo heads and burning them out. When they died, you could start the bike but you wouldn't be able to shut it off... then it would ultimately eat a battery and fry the wench switch.

They finally fixed it - once and for all - about 2 years ago. Fought like hell to get Suzuki to replace one last speedo head (since it was their stupid design that kept failing). Now it's as good as new, even though it's been rolled by my kids, slammed into a tree, had the brakes replaced, tie-rods replaced, and it's currently missing a couple of plastic fasteners. It'll go anywhere I point it, has a Moose Executive seat and a Kolpin rifle case w/mount. Makes dragging out a deer a breeze.

Not a good picture... but here's a pic of my ATV out in Colorado a couple of years ago while I was elk hunting with my cousin:

DCP00819.jpg

'07 Outlander 800 and I absolutely love it.

This is a pic pulling a freind's Yamaha 15 miles back to camp after he ran out of gas. Gotta love the EFI at altitude.

Colorado08387-1.jpg

Thats a nice wheeler right there. Had I still had mine, it woulda been dressed similar to that. Good choice on the wheels too. How do you like those tires? How much bigger are they?

Thats a nice wheeler right there. Had I still had mine, it woulda been dressed similar to that. Good choice on the wheels too. How do you like those tires? How much bigger are they?

Thanks for the compliments, I love them tires, the ones who ride with though, well, they scamble when I goose it coming out of a mud hole, they throw mud everywhere. I only went a size bigger on the tires, there 26's.

That sucks about your's getting stolen, did they ever catch the dude that took it?

No, its gone, so, I move on from here.

Did you ever get your speedo recalibrated or just let it be?

Did you feel any difference with the size larger tires? I've heard it bogs them down quite a bit when you go bigger.

Yeah EFI at elevation is so much nicer than screwing with jetting. That was why I waited when I knew they were making the 750 in EFi this year.

No, its gone, so, I move on from here.

Did you ever get your speedo recalibrated or just let it be?

Did you feel any difference with the size larger tires? I've heard it bogs them down quite a bit when you go bigger.

Just let the speedo be, not really worried about how fast I'm going down the trail. I'm not really sure about the bogging down due to the bigger tires, when I pick up the four wheeler from Chatanooga, Tn they had already put the bigger tires on it.

99 400ex built to 426, ported polished cam clutch pipes bars nerfs carrier and all the other goodies to go with it.

This is an old pic, got some new holeshots on it and nicer rims now.
400EXafterRebuild016.jpg

I finally got around to uploading some pics of our toys.

Attachments

• ocotillo nov 08 065.jpg
    ocotillo nov 08 065.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ocotillo nov 08 083.jpg
    ocotillo nov 08 083.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ocotillo nov 08 035.jpg
    ocotillo nov 08 035.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ocotillo nov 08 084.jpg
    ocotillo nov 08 084.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 8
  • ocotillo nov 08 093.jpg
    ocotillo nov 08 093.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 8
I've got a 03 suzuki z400, punched out to a 434, je piston, hot cams, big gun full exhaust, jetted, couple sets of gearing, ims 4 gallon tanks (needed for trail rides:mad2:), lonestar swaybar and lowering link, picked ice tires on wheels, pro armor skids, and a front end that is really really light.

Family also has a 2000 yamaha beartracker with somewhere around 15,000 miles on it and a 2001 yamaha wolverine with about 12,000 miles on it and a 48" cycle country plow. Both Stock.

My Z
SundayRiding047small.jpg

SundayRiding2076small.jpg

The wolverine on plow duty
CIMG4073atv.jpg

CIMG3839resize.jpg

I have a 86 suzuki lt250r .70 over wiseco piston dirt bike head for more compression fmf gold series pipe fmf power core silencer. It is pretty quick

Back