• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Welcome to the site my son "CO8RA"

I am so proud of these men as they go into battle. I pray for their safe return

Ditto, I have never served, but have the upmost respect and admiration for those that have and are serving this great country, Thanks for your service and I pray for the safe return of you and your brothers in arms.

Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. Dont have alot of personal time over here so my post will be few and far between... Id like to thank all of you for all the support and prayers... for me and my brothers over here, its feels good to know that there is always someone supporting and praying for you when your in the kind of situation we are over here. Thanks again to all of you and I'll try to keep in touch.

-PV2 Jones

B Co. 2/12 Cav, 4th BCT "LongKnife"
"I am the Infantry, Follow Me!"

Welcome young man! The majority of this country support our troops. I can tell you that I am very proud of the young men and women bearing arms for their country in that hellhole and throughout the globe. I pray for all of your safe returns!:patriot::patriot:

thanks for everything you do. it is greatly appreciated. stay safe out there.

oh and welcome to the site.

josh

Just to let you all know, my son is home for a few days for some R&R, he will be heading back to the sand box in few days,

Back