• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Welcome to the site my son "CO8RA"

SfcJones

A(ACLU) SGT. SLAUGHTER
Reaction score
I hope you like it here at DTR. It is a swell place to be and you will make many friends here. BTW for everyone who thinks I am talking to my self, I am hoping my son's see's this post. He just joined and name is Cobra, but he spells it different something like C08BRA

On edit he is serving in Iraq and is lucky to have internet

Last edited:
How about I sticky it so he will see it faster?

I'll let it back down after I have seen him post.

Welcome to Cobra...or SFCJones Jr.

How about I sticky it so he will see it faster?

I'll let it back down after I have seen him post.

Welcome to Cobra...or SFCJones Jr.

Thanks Chris, I appreciate it. He had to get off really quick and I haven't heard from him since. I will see if I can IM him tommorrow

Last edited:
Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. Dont have alot of personal time over here so my post will be few and far between... Id like to thank all of you for all the support and prayers... for me and my brothers over here, its feels good to know that there is always someone supporting and praying for you when your in the kind of situation we are over here. Thanks again to all of you and I'll try to keep in touch.

-PV2 Jones

B Co. 2/12 Cav, 4th BCT "LongKnife"
"I am the Infantry, Follow Me!"

Last edited:
Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. Dont have alot of personal time over here so my post will be few and far between... Id like to thank all of you for all the support and prayers... for me and my brothers over here, its feels good to know that there is always someone supporting and praying for you when your in the kind of situation we are over here. Thanks again to all of you and I'll try to keep in touch.

-PV2 Jones

I am so proud of these men as they go into battle. I pray for their safe return

Welcome to DTR, CO8RA, we are very proud to have you join us. My prayers as well as all your fathers friends on here are with you, and I know I speak for many when I say thank you for your service and God Speed

-PV2 Jones

Welcome Cobra. My wife is over there. May god bless you both, as we support you from the states. I'm launching missions every day heading your way with supplies. Check 6 man!

Welcome to the site man. Hey if you are every at the palace here in baghdad let me know, man I usually am around here if not convoying.

Back