• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Cool, how much?

Just wandering what other parts you have for the future. Is it just engine parts of do you have halfshafts, winches, etc.?

Cool, I'll be ordering this from you this week.
For other n/a hummer & hmmwv owners: This should allow you to not need a body lift to add a gm turbo.

What are you asking for test run Optimizer 6.5 engines nowadays? How complete are they?

Well Thames are great questions and the best answer I have for you is "it Depends" so many variations with the stock we have now!! Best give me a call at the shop tomorrow and I can break it down. I will be in after 8:00 ish. 334-983-1092.

It's kinda a general ballpark pricing question specifically as lots of the members on here regularly have a need to look at replacement engines. Shipping is a given variable. Where does your pricing start out at and what sort of things would change the price? Again on here the interest is mainly for SUV's and pickups. Personally I am a fan of 6.2's due to past budget. However if I get another engine it will be at least an Optimizer.

Hey and Thanks to all the welcomes!
I can tell you folks are very knowledgeable and I wish I had the combined knowledge.
Did my best to get on here yesterday, I apologize for my tardiness replying.
Our variety of engines gets more unique every day just listed a New Old Stock, 2013' GEP never installed.
Mechanic has a 141 in line to put on the stand next week.
Most of our stock is later cast 6.2's long blocks (late 80's early 90's)
Then the 6.5's, at this point I only have a few of the 94' to 99' cast available those are popular right now. Then we have the Optimizers...all from 03's up to 08's on the NA's - Side Mount and Center Mounts.
Of course pricing is a bugabo once I start quoting, you guys get a discount for the AD so my pricing is variable.....
We have 4L80E transmission, serpentine set ups, some (mechanical) injector pumps these are fresh cranked with the engine you will receive so we know they work well, same for the take out injectors., Fuel lines and Injector pump lines for all...Specific to the Hummers. We do have a few HO water pumps too...and the list goes on...

Do have 6.2 Long Block special through the weekend with ship cost included...

Back