• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Welcome Bruce!

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to welcome Bruce on board as a Supporting Vendor! Thanks Bruce.

Thanks to all, I am building the Glow Plug Harnesses and 2/0 Battery Cables that you see in my photos, The glow plug harnesses are fully insulated 12 Ga High temp wire, They are a little longer than stock and allow for better routing, they are protected by Fusible links, The Battery cables will be also Insulated where needed and routed better than the factory I will also include a 4 ga Alt and Power cable with it, right now Im at $175.00 shipped to the lower 48 for the glow Plug Harness, Canadian add 10 bucks Im still working out the battery cable cost so I havent crunched the numbers yet, I will get some Pics up as soon as I can and let me Know if you are interested, I can be reached at 704-401-7925 or Email [email protected] Thanks again Bruce

Outstanding! Welcome aboard, Bruce... I hope you like it here as much as the rest of us do!

Jim

Welcome aboard Bruce :)

...and thanks for stepping up to the plate to support a site that will be giving you business... hopefully for a long time.

anyone else out there with a great product they'd like to share?

all it takes is a little ingenuity and faith in a great product to make that jump to becoming a supporting vendor.

Bruce, thanks for stepping up to help support the site brother. We do appreciate it.

I will be posting Photos and pricing on battery cables this evening, I am about 2 weeks out from producing them but I will be taking oders for them after I post the prices, Thanks Bruce

Back