• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Was followed home by a 96 half ton

chevyCowboy

I might be crazy but i ain't dumb
Reaction score
This little guy followed me home. Doesnt run currently. PO said he was driving it and it just died, said there was some fuel in it but he put more in, had the #1 injector line cracked and ran the batteries dead trying to get it to start. Charged the batts and then starter wouldnt go, and thats how i bought it. Got a charger on it now might pick up a starter after work and see if i can make it start
46424883229fa83a4ef380b8b1cc572c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't never seem to get something that's in that good of shape to follow me home. Good find and I hope it's something simple and cheap to get it running again.

I can't never seem to get something that's in that good of shape to follow me home. Good find and I hope it's something simple and cheap to get it running again.
Its a little rusty in the usual spots but not terrible

After the starter and fixing break lines, and selling my s10 im into the truck for around 200. I guess a blind squirle finds a but now and then

This little guy followed me home. Doesnt run currently. PO said he was driving it and it just died, said there was some fuel in it but he put more in, had the #1 injector line cracked and ran the batteries dead trying to get it to start. Charged the batts and then starter wouldnt go, and thats how i bought it. Got a charger on it now might pick up a starter after work and see if i can make it start
46424883229fa83a4ef380b8b1cc572c.jpg

OMG!!! You are putting gasoline in! :eek:

Back