• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wanna help a 6.5 beat a DMAX?

Chuck Norris drives a 6.5TD because the other diesels were to easy to deal with.

just voted, and it good to see you guys back again!!

I know I have a highly functional work truck with enough get up and go to keep up with most of the big boys!

I also know that the 6.5 group is a tightly knit one that I have been a part of for quite a few years - I have faith in us.

In a worst case scenario - the 6.5 will lose to one DMAX but beat the other two senseless..:thumbsup:

Thanks for the support and keep it coming - voting closes on the 12th!

Let's take that last DMAX out!

I know I have a highly functional work truck with enough get up and go to keep up with most of the big boys!

I also know that the 6.5 group is a tightly knit one that I have been a part of for quite a few years - I have faith in us.

In a worst case scenario - the 6.5 will lose to one DMAX but beat the other two senseless..:thumbsup:

Thanks for the support and keep it coming - voting closes on the 12th!

Let's take that last DMAX out!

Lol you guys crack me up you guys dont suppose it helped at all that the 2 of you in the lead have been calling out everyone from every diesel forum you guys can think of? Lol the thedieselgarage usuall has like 50 hits a week, I will say one thing you made that site probably the busiest its ever been.

You are in the lead by two now, i just joined and voted

Isn't it amazing that the gay ass trailer queens do not get the votes?
the two trucks closest to stock get the most votes.

Moral of the story: lifting it till the u-joints last 5K miles is never a good idea! :)

I suppose you mean gay ass trailer queen because that truck actually does haul a 5th wheel around? But whatever to each there own, you think a truck is gay because a guy spends his hard earned money and sets it up the way he likes it, I think your gay for knockin him....But to each there own right?

Hey Shorty (z79)!

Glad to see you throwing your 2 cents in again....we understand your opinion

Now you can leave :seeya:

Hey Shorty (z79)!

Glad to see you throwing your 2 cents in again....we understand your opinion

Now you can leave :seeya:

That'll do, Donkey, that'll do. (quote from Shrek, in case you miss the reference)

Everybody gets to have an opinion around here, and as it happens, this time I agree with z79...

There ain't nothing wrong with ANYBODY's truck. This is all about having pride in what you got. Some people build 'em for go, some people build 'em to pull, some people build 'em for show... all of those are OK reasons to be a truck guy.

I happen to pull a fifth wheel with mine, ya know?

Good luck, Chris - I like that you're doing so well against the big boys with the newer trucks, but let's not forget why we're all here, guys.

Jim

That'll do, Donkey, that'll do. (quote from Shrek, in case you miss the reference)

Jim

OK Shrek, I didn't see the quotations the first time I read this but it's better than what I first thought you were referring to. Leo:D

Yeah, I went back and edited it once I realized what it sounded like... made MYSELF sound like an ass.

I was trying to be funny, which usually backfires on me.

Yeah, I went back and edited it once I realized what it sounded like... made MYSELF sound like an ass.

I was trying to be funny, which usually backfires on me.

It's called "foot in mouth" disease, I've had it before, no worry. Leo

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment:hurray:, BTW did anyone ever drop you on your dead?

Drop me on my dead?

Huh?

I don't think that's possible....

I'm wasting badwidth going back and forth with you....:boxing_smiley:

OK, back on track. I voted. Chris, you are one step/vote closer. BUT, we still need to round up a few more. Let's go guys/gals. Vote vote vote!

Thanks guys. The goal here is to round up a few more votes! As of right now, the 6.5 guys are trailing by 3...

Don't suppose anybody has a couple winos laying around that might like to vote in exchange for a little cheap ripple and sprite, huh? :)

I feel like a liberal... out buying votes!

Back