• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wanna help a 6.5 beat a DMAX?

The Flatland Furball 2 has my vote as well (and now the lead).

Just think what you could do with a db2-5722.:idea: It would sure make that Furd regret racing you!!!

And Jim you ARE SO funny (almost as funny as me)...:smilielol5:

Regards,

Last edited:
nice job..... just a heads up, ripmf is asking for help on powerstroke.org so you might want to try and get some help from DP.... or duramax forum

I have posted here and on chevytalk.org (no diesel guys there - but diehard OBS fans)!

I think everyone that would take the time to vote from dieselplace are already over here...

Keep 'em coming!

I posted it on DP yesterday right after you posted here... had a heck of a time getting the website link in, past the ******.com filter

$#$#(^%

You are in the lead by two now, i just joined and voted

Isn't it amazing that the gay ass trailer queens do not get the votes?
the two trucks closest to stock get the most votes.

Moral of the story: lifting it till the u-joints last 5K miles is never a good idea! :)

they pulled it down off the old site? Thats bullchit....If I wasn't banned I'd put it back up for you....lol.... and which trucks are trailer queens? they all get used pretty hard....

Back