• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Walking J Kojo Tune

Ratchetnator

Reaction score
I ordered one of these almost a month ago and still haven't received it. I am wondering if something happened in the shipping process. How long did it take for you to get yours?

Welcome to tts. If you would fill out your signature with your truck info, we could better help you. Not sure if you have OBD I or II, but either way, the shipping from one country to another takes a bit, so I wouldn't worry to much just yet.

It seems to be taking 6-8 weeks for most who have ordered them due to customs and them being so slow lately. Couple of guys have posted here lately taking 9-10 weeks where it sat in customs for 5 of them.

Welcome to tts. If you would fill out your signature with your truck info, we could better help you. Not sure if you have OBD I or II, but either way, the shipping from one country to another takes a bit, so I wouldn't worry to much just yet.

Off topic but, Sorry im somewhat forum illiterate still. How do I modify my signature? I cant see how on my profile.

Off topic but, Sorry im somewhat forum illiterate still. How do I modify my signature? I cant see how on my profile.

Go to the bar above to forum actions, edit profile then about 1/2 way down the LH column is edit signature.

:welcome5: Welcome to The Truck Stop!

Banner Elk? I went to App back in the 90's... Great area. My folks live in Asheville, but I rarely make it up your way anymore.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, I am in Banner Elk nearly every day for work. I live in Boone (technically Vilas). not too many 6.5ers running around in our area. See a nice gold ext cab long bed pretty often. I am in a white ext cab long bed with an old Warn classic bumper and usually a topper. Give me a wave if you see the truck. Glad to see some high country folks on the board!

Welcome, I am in Banner Elk nearly every day for work. I live in Boone (technically Vilas). not too many 6.5ers running around in our area. See a nice gold ext cab long bed pretty often. I am in a white ext cab long bed with an old Warn classic bumper and usually a topper. Give me a wave if you see the truck. Glad to see some high country folks on the board!

Thats me! I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

When you order tell them what way you'll be running it and Kojo can tune accordingly. You can keep the vac system or go TM.

I like my vacuum set up and the lower boost at cruising speeds that aren't possible with a turbo master. There is more fine tuning possible with the vacuum system.

Ditch the GM turbo and problem is solved though.

mine took a month. it was a night and day difference compared to stock. actually made my truck feel fast till i got used to it. got 2mpg better when i kept my foot out of it.

Back