• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Used Canola oil to give away.

Canadian Rigger

Recruit
Reaction score
I posted this in the alternative fuels section also and just wanted to let you guys know...

I have used canola oil to give away from my restaurant in Kelliher Sask. Currently have just over 100 liters, some do contain water from rinsing out deep fryers. Yours for free, just come pick it up! I will be having approx 24 liters/week available to give away. First come, first served.

Russel

Until i switch to running oil myself this stuff is free!

I'm suprized someone has'int snatched up the offer.
I run my 93 on veg oil. If you were closer.....

Not near as surprised as i am. I may have to stock pile for later use.

That or GIDDY UP on some kind of WVO usage mods. Internet is great for some things, but heavy /messy things it is not useful for.

Perhaps posting in your local 'craigslist' or similar. Even though you want to give it to the 6.5 community.

Hey Rigger,why the heck dont you push it trough a few filters and mix it 50/50 with diesel for your own use. thats what i would try,at least for the summer.

Here in the states with rise in WVO bio-D production, some resturants sell their waste to a waste collection company, who in turn sell it to bio-D makers, have you looked into that
I have not but do not have the storage room or enough volume i would think to have them bother.

Back