• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Two GM Duramax Trucks With High Mileage

BIGR

Lucky To Be Here
Reaction score
I found this to be interesting for sure. A guy claims his 2007 Chevy Duramax Truck has 1 Million miles and the 2015 GMC Duramax Truck has 500,000 miles on it.

Does anyone know this guy, I suppose if he was a member here we would know him already.

MrMarty51

Reaction score
It must be official.
A friend over here owns a big rig truck repair shop, Brush Trucking. He has a 89 Dodge that has over a million miles on the original stock 5.9 Cummins. Never had a cover removed on it too. He finally retired it after the blowby got so bad. LOL

THEFERMANATOR

FRANKENBURBAN
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
It must be official.
A friend over here owns a big rig truck repair shop, Brush Trucking. He has a 89 Dodge that has over a million miles on the original stock 5.9 Cummins. Never had a cover removed on it too. He finally retired it after the blowby got so bad. LOL
I doubt he never had a cover off. Those things needed a valve adjustment every 30-50k miles.