• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

twin att

john65td

Addicted to boost
Reaction score
I just came up with the idea of twin a-team turbos. bet that would preform:thumbsup: has anyone thought of this or even better test it?

Heath did use some GM-x's and might have done better with another choice ???? But Heath upped the rpm's (increased cfm requirement). In a truck @ 3400-3600 RPM wouldn't support 2 big turbo's. I think extreme HP penisular has a bigger turbo but thats marine and more fuel and intercooler etc.

Heath used twin BD200's i believe. From the conversation i had with him a while back about the Bonneville racer he was running 21-22 lbs of boost.

I asked, he respectfully declined to provide info :nono:

here's where i found the turbo info.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/chevy/0901dp_1995_chevy_1500/photo_02.html

afaik they were not Gm-x turbos but, like TD said, a special turbo designed just for the race. The photo above says that he had turbo's custom built by BD Power.

Bill spoke with me about the Bonneville truck after his Bonneville truck was all said and done but all i remember was his speed and the boost he ran. Those were really the only facts i can remember now.

here's where i found the turbo info.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/chevy/0901dp_1995_chevy_1500/photo_02.html

afaik they were not Gm-x turbos but, like TD said, a special turbo designed just for the race. The photo above says that he had turbo's custom built by BD Power.

Bill spoke with me about the Bonneville truck after his Bonneville truck was all said and done but all i remember was his speed and the boost he ran. Those were really the only facts i can remember now.

Ohh, that is one sexy engine, ):h

Back