• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Trying to time DS4, Can't connect to PCM...help!

I have not seen the owner of ENGH for a while.
I suspect, he does not even have the truck anymore.
IIRC, Leroy may have taken over here in the US but don't quote me, though.

Exactly what I am looking for. I have OBDLink mx+ and it’s great up too that point- can’t command the gmc ecu.
My son tells Me that the grand childrens, in grade school, has some kind of a class where they write code to build apps. I told Him to have them GCs write a code to read the timing offset for us. LOL

@Aishling Could you share pictures of your truck please? It would be cool to see the interior, engine compartment, steering component differences on the right hand drive. Even tail lights are different from my understanding. Probably best to start a different thread since not related to the ds4 timing.

@Aishling Could you share pictures of your truck please? It would be cool to see the interior, engine compartment, steering component differences on the right hand drive. Even tail lights are different from my understanding. Probably best to start a different thread since not related to the ds4 timing.
Good idea, I wanna see tooooh. LOL

Back