• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck Names

dbrannon79

I'm getting there!
Reaction score
I figured I would start a new thread here trying to get some good name ideas for both of my rigs. Now that I have two almost identical two wheel drive trucks I figured lets have some fun naming them.

The first one up is my 95 C3500 LBCC that I purchased back in February of 2020 from a good friend and former co-worker. It's gone under a lot of changes since I made the purchase. eventually I would like to paint the hood and roof to match. the original hood was painted black and so was the roof, not sure if I should go back with the black color or get the factory beige color even though the cab pillars are black.

Here is how it looks today.

1709507602802.jpeg
1709507617771.jpeg

The second one up is my 93 C3500 LBCC that I purchased from a fellow member here in January 2024. It too has gone under some changes since bringing it home. All solid black paint with the hood and roof also needing new paint. I have a white camper shell that I am thinking about putting on this truck, or possibly look for one that has a slightly better fitment. the one I have sticks over the sides of the bed about an inch or so. I could always do some custom fiberglass work and make the camper fit better narrowing the sides some, but giving an idea I figure it would look good or ok being a black truck with a white camper. Give me y'alls thoughts on that too please.

Here is how it looks today.

IMG_4957.jpg
IMG_4956.jpg

@Twisted Steel Performance yeah it is. Almost wanna pressure you into a black toolbox. But Black and silver looks right together.

@dbrannon79
Well- if ya are willing to add some pirate gear to it- The Black Pearl. But this requires flying the Jolly Roger on it. If I ever get my Caddy…You can guess what it gets if It’s black pearl and silver paint -full of chrome haha.

Other options:
Night crawler
Grimm Reaper
Dark Knight

But the name has to fit the theme- Chris does horses, tows horses, etc.

I was just looking at names and meanings and ran across this. What about for the black one, Onyx. it represents a black gemstone with some white in it. black truck (once buffed and polished out) white camper, and a few white badges placed here and there like the 3500 badge on the doors and maybe the diesel decals on the hood. 🤔

1709521135673.jpeg

Back