• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tractors - Post them.

Here's my tractors,notting shiny new on my yard.

two '72 1855 cockshutt's,the one with the bale picker has a 453 detroit,the other a 310 waukesha

'78 Belarus 800, behind it you can see part of my 1950 Allis HD10 cat.

yr unknown ,Waldon wheel loader with GM 6.2 as power plant(my creation)

'72? Allis 940 wheel loader

'63? JD 112 lawn tractor

Attachments

• my tractors 002.jpg
    my tractors 002.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
  • my tractors 003.jpg
    my tractors 003.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • my tractors 004.jpg
    my tractors 004.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 5
  • my tractors 007.jpg
    my tractors 007.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
  • my tractors 008.jpg
    my tractors 008.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
  • my tractors 009.jpg
    my tractors 009.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 4
.......... (I also posted a picture of a lull - which I get to drive sometimes at work - when I'm allowed to get out of the office . :) )

Those Lulls are nice machines, and that one looks like a dandy. Looks like you're going to be putting up some insulated panels.

here's some of ours.

Planting
picture.php

Old and New Combine
picture.php

Shelling Corn
picture.php

Babysitting one day
picture.php

Fancy Tip on the Combine
picture.php

Working Ground
picture.php

Ryan, I really really want to come play with your tractors. Pleaseeeee??? :D

Thanks!! Love the AGCOSTAR.

Is that JD 2wd an 8020 series?? 2wd HHP are rare now adays.

:)

the agcostar was an edition this past spring. its 425 hp with an 18 spd road ranger transmission. nothing fancy, but it'll pull anything. we used to disc chisel with that 9330 at like 5.5 mph with a 9 shank. now we go 6.5 mph with a 15 shank.

the deere is a 7820. i think its supposed to be 160 hp, we use it for lots of stuff and didn't necessarily want a FWA tractor when we got it.

Busdriver75 how do you like that 2wd 7820 when i get a new tractor i want a case ih puma 165 or 195 2wd with duals there so nice sat in two of them, but can you do as much work with the 2wd as u can with FWA? we have a 5130 maxxum FWA an a CX100 with FWA.the tractors we have thats 2wd is the Caseih 585 an the farmall 200 an the A there not big enough to do much anymore though. an i like the looks of the 2wd over the fwa in the bigger tractors.

heres some photos i have ill get more.

Attachments

• Photo167.jpg
    Photo167.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo166.jpg
    Photo166.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo144.jpg
    Photo144.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo143.jpg
    Photo143.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo142.jpg
    Photo142.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Photo177.jpg
    Photo177.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 44
Busdriver75 how do you like that 2wd 7820 when i get a new tractor i want a case ih puma 165 or 195 2wd with duals there so nice sat in two of them, but can you do as much work with the 2wd as u can with FWA? we have a 5130 maxxum FWA an a CX100 with FWA.the tractors we have thats 2wd is the Caseih 585 an the farmall 200 an the A there not big enough to do much anymore though. an i like the looks of the 2wd over the fwa in the bigger tractors.

heres some photos i have ill get more.

we really like it. we pull our 12 row planter with it and do all of the sidedressing with it. also use it to mow wheat stubble and ditches and stuff. we used to spread dry fertilizer with it, but now that we have a floater we don't use it for that anymore.

we pulled our 21 ft landsman this past spring a little bit with it. seemed to do ok, a FWA would have been able to work a little faster.

Glad to here its been good to you Im just in love with the big 2wd tractors the one thing that sticks out to me is the whole lot of tractor you get for the same price as a smaller one with fwa. Is that ur planter there on page 2?

Glad to here its been good to you Im just in love with the big 2wd tractors the one thing that sticks out to me is the whole lot of tractor you get for the same price as a smaller one with fwa. Is that ur planter there on page 2?

that's the twin row planter we got last winter to plant beans with. we're going to plant some corn with it this spring to see how we like the twin row corn.

here's a picture of the 7820 on our 12 row corn planter.

picture.php

have to say u got a nice setup there with the 7820 an the 12row even though there green. lol do you guys dry your corn too?

have to say u got a nice setup there with the 7820 an the 12row even though there green. lol do you guys dry your corn too?

we've got an in bin dryer that transfers over to another bin. about 14k bushels of capacity between the two. not nearly enough capacity as we'd like, but it works for now.

most of the corn goes straight to town out of the field.

were lookin at more storage for next year already we only got a 20ton bin for this year just started with the cash crop of corn an its turning out well so far so we will see what we get for next year. One thing we all can say is that the John deere 3300 combine is just not cutting it. lol those combines you got are pretty slick how do you like the 9660?

were lookin at more storage for next year already we only got a 20ton bin for this year just started with the cash crop of corn an its turning out well so far so we will see what we get for next year. One thing we all can say is that the John deere 3300 combine is just not cutting it. lol those combines you got are pretty slick how do you like the 9660?

we really like it we have a 30 ft. head on it for beans. we were cutting at 5.5-6.0 mph most of the fall when it would get tough at night you'd have to slow down to 4.5 mph. lol. we traded the 9500 in on the 9660, but we were able to run both machines for about a week this fall. that helped a bunch to keep caught up.

Back