• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Torqueshift in Honda Accord??

HoytBows

Reaction score
Guys I replaced the radiator in my rollerskate Honda Accord last night and found the tranny fluid to be bad, real brown. Can I drain out as much as possible and replace it with the leftover half gallon of TorqueShift I have on the shelf from my LB7? I dont know if the Accord would be happy with the Synthetic?

You could, but you may end up with seal leaks from the synthetic on the old seals. I would just go buy some cheapo universal ATF if it was mine.

Type F always seems to be a good choice on older run of the mill transmissions.

If it was up to me I'd get the cheap Super Tech stuff from wallyworld Chad. Or whatever Big R has.
Btw, meant to send you a pic I took up by the woodland park Daughter day after you and I met up.
zy2a8abe.jpg

Download that and take a close look.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Where were they hiding during season? Of course there aren't whitetail where I was at. Mulie instead.

Don

Because of where you are at I assumed whitetail. Couldn't see the racks well enough. The pic isn't big enough for these old eyes, and I know I need new glasses also. My astigmatism is getting bad enough that I can see it. I'll have to see if my son can tell me how to enlarge that pic.

Don

My son did increase the pic size. I could tell that they were mulies, but it wasn't enough for me to see how many points. I'm guessing 3X3 for the one in front and 4X4 for the other.

Don

Now that's a nice one!! Look at the position of his right ear, and how far his rack extends beyond the ear tip.

Don

Back