• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Topper for my Truck!!

Awe, Darn, I wish I could have found a used one!!

I ended up buying new (Painful) but, I am happy with it.

Some pics:
DSCF5368-L.jpg

I has the upgraded WinDoors.
DSCF5373-L.jpg

I just got my Bedslide and installed but will post some pics tonight.

Looks Great Barry...

Maybe I'm getting old but I am really liking the looks of these trucks with the toppers that match the body lines of the trucks...not to mention the bonus of the added storage...

my son says it looks like an old mans truck and if I ever pass it on to him, first thing he will do is rip the topper off...:nonod:

first truck I saw that got me interested in them was MSwarriors truck on DP...I believe his is an ARE

MSwarrior.jpg
MSwarrior2.jpg

I'd love to have the WinDoors but didn't want the handles...wish someone could figure that one out...

I went out and it was to dark to get any decent pics. Tomorrow I will get the bed slide pics. I also need to start building the storage racks for the airplanes.

The old saying "So much to do and so little time to do it".

I have been building a bulkhead/wall in the yard and it is almost done.
DSCF5340-L.jpg

It's all looking good Barry! How's your FF bumper holding up? Ours is chipping and rusting like mad. I need to get it off and blasted and re-coated, thinking a bedliner this time. Might fab up some reverse lights in the cutouts as well. Did you add the extra bolts to the hitch in the step area, or was that part of yours? Ours did not have that.

It's all looking good Barry! How's your FF bumper holding up? Ours is chipping and rusting like mad. I need to get it off and blasted and re-coated, thinking a bedliner this time. Might fab up some reverse lights in the cutouts as well. Did you add the extra bolts to the hitch in the step area, or was that part of yours? Ours did not have that.

Ed, we changed out and added a bunch of bolts when we installed it. Lots of wrong size bolts and lots missing. I use an aerospace protectant that is just spray on wipe off. I haven't worked the bumper hard so I don't know how it would hold up. I need to get some SS washers and replace those steel ones I put in.

I would never buy a FF bumper again.

OK I got a couple of pics of the BedSlide.
DSCF5382-L.jpg

DSCF5385-L.jpg

Nesxt I have to build the frame/cradle to hold all my planes and will post in a few days. Lots of variables that are kicking my rump.

Well, I tell ya, it sure is easy on my back. It is worth it (and they are proud of those things) just for that.:biggrinjester:

Back