• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tooting my own flute...

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
I/we are going to Thunder Valley drag strip in Bristol, TN this weekend.

I have a new customer and we are going to spend the weekend with the team for a meet & greet / testing session so to speak..

If things work out with the testing my company sticker may be on a NHRA top fuel rail.. be it a small sticker LOL..

Scott Palmer racing is known for being the only team that treats their fans to a good old fashion "throttle whack" during every warm up...

Wish me luck, going to have fun no matter what the outcome is, the team is a great group of down to earth folks and we are looking forward to meeting them..

I/we are going to Thunder Valley drag strip in Bristol, TN this weekend.

I have a new customer and we are going to spend the weekend with the team for a meet & greet / testing session so to speak..

If things work out with the testing my company sticker may be on a NHRA top fuel rail.. be it a small sticker LOL..

Scott Palmer racing is known for being the only team that treats their fans to a good old fashion "throttle whack" during every warm up...

Wish me luck, going to have fun no matter what the outcome is, the team is a great group of down to earth folks and we are looking forward to meeting them..

What, to kick out the fan clutch?

:p:D

What, to kick out the fan clutch?

This weekends test is primarily with the rod & main bearings and one set of blower screws, the dry film coatings are the subject of this test with more tests to come..

Keep it up and you are going to turn this into work ;)

If I was knew something in the marketing field it would help, I would love to have enough steady work coming in to go full time, but maybe some day..

Back