• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tool Preference?

What tool brand do you perfer?

• Total voters
im a big fan of MAC tools i bought the 1000 piece set, and Kobalt's big tool box with the cd player made in it, and a mini fridge made into it at the bottom left, its neat! it looks like a drawer!! but pull on it.....MAGIC.....a mini fridge! but my tool box is about like every mans tool box......a little bit of every brand!!......even some you cant pronounce, i got one wrench i found, and all it say on it is "made in china"

im a big fan of MAC tools i bought the 1000 piece set, and Kobalt's big tool box with the cd player made in it, and a mini fridge made into it at the bottom left, its neat! it looks like a drawer!! but pull on it.....MAGIC.....a mini fridge! but my tool box is about like every mans tool box......a little bit of every brand!!......even some you cant pronounce, i got one wrench i found, and all it say on it is "made in china"

I love that tool box your talking about, but, I didn't have the $1500 for it. Other things of priority right now..:D

true! but i got it for 800, at lowes, i got a buddy that is manager, and it was his birth day and he got so much off anything in the store plus his store discount, but he really didnt wont nothing, so her called me, i love it, but it does have its pros and cons

I voted snap on but mine is a mix as many others are heres some of what I have.

Snap On Masters series 1023 Box. Since Im going to be doing this for a living I wanted a box that would last me my lifetime so while the list price of $10,100 is pretty high, with my student discount it is half off and it will outlast me.

My regular sockets and wrenches are craftsman as they are idoits at sears and will warrnety anything. It was a 600 piece set and I sold the ratchets to my dad.

Ratchets/Torque wrenchs are Matco

Impact Sockets are from MAC. I love our MAC salesman, hes a lot more energetic than the snap on and matco guys.

Ingersol Rand Air tools

And I buy a lot of specialty stuff from NAPA.

I have way too much invested in tools:doh: I've already sold my soul to the Snap-On guy. running out of arms and legs too.:pound:

I do have a major conglomeration of brands in my box, but where it counts they are Snap-On. Helps wonders when they come to you and you don't have to make the trip to Sears. :D

I have way too much invested in tools:doh: I've already sold my soul to the Snap-On guy. running out of arms and legs too.:pound:

I do have a major conglomeration of brands in my box, but where it counts they are Snap-On. Helps wonders when they come to you and you don't have to make the trip to Sears. :D

It is cool how the Snap-On guy stops by, Maybe Sears needs a Craftsman guy for a better business? :D

voted craftsman because its what i have and the best that i can really afford!

however on an unlimited budget, snap-on or S&K

I have a majority of Snap-on but alot of Craftsman, Proto and S-K mixed in. Air tools are either Ingersol or CP. I wouldn't want any other kind of ratchet than Snap-On.
I have a very large tool inventory, but I'm pretty old so I bought my 1st Snap-on tool in 1964 and quite a bit of Craftsman before that.

thats the thing I dont like about the crapsman stuff they dont stop by twice a week. But sears is only 15 minutes away for me.

I have a majority of Snap-on but alot of Craftsman, Proto and S-K mixed in. Air tools are either Ingersol or CP. I wouldn't want any other kind of ratchet than Snap-On.
I have a very large tool inventory, but I'm pretty old so I bought my 1st Snap-on tool in 1964 and quite a bit of Craftsman before that.
I always figured you were about my age by your posts, I just turned 31 in Jan. My Dad was 14 in 1964.

I always figured you were about my age by your posts, I just turned 31 in Jan. My Dad was 14 in 1964.
I'll take that as a compliment Jay!
Been known to act 1/2 my age and tomorrow I'll turn exactly twice your age so I'll just pretend I'm 31;)

Back