• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Toilet Paper. Over or Under?

Toilet Paper. Over or Under?

• Over the top

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • From underneath

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I like to pick up the whole roll and wrap it around my hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to go with over. That's the way my mother did it and that's the way my wife does it, and I don't want to die over putting a roll of TP on wrong...

Does anyone else remember when Dear Abby asked this? It got heated! She finally had to stop it and say she wouldn't respond to any more comments on it. Honestly, I just want it to be there. I worked for years in the Middle East and North Africa and carried a roll with me. There was no way I was going with the Left Hand routine.

over...but sometimes when I go to friends houses I'll turn them under for them just to get a rise out of em' :cool:

Looks like, I should remember in August 2015 in "Louisiana" ! ! !

Toiletpaper is overrated, just grab the local newspaper - we have to save Money for our next trip to the USA !

Cu,
Sven

I don't care either as long as there is paper hitting the spot and taking care of business, that is all that matters here

Looks like 'Over' wins... but the quality and style is yet to be decided.

frabz-JOHN-WAYNE-TOILET-PAPER-ITS-ROUGH-TOUGH-AND-IT-DONT-TAKE-NO-CRAP-de292f.jpg

regretsy-crochet-toilet-paper.jpg

toilet-paper-sand.jpg

toilet-paper.jpg

I have heard a few older relatives say they had a bucket of corn cobs and the sears catalog in the outhouse. And they hoped they did not run out before the next catalog came out. And the boys were always disappointed when the women's undergarments section was gone.

Back