• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The Stealth BOMB'r is under the knife

Rich great video. Looks like things are falling in place. Congrats on the nice drop in ET...:thumbsup:

It should still pull 2/10's more once I get the wastegate dialed in.

Between that and the green track, it definitely didn't produce the best ET's of the day.

60's were between 1.63 and 1.73.

17 lbs at launch was getting a little lower in the 60' times. As soon as I would bring it up around 20 psi, it spun out of the hole.

Nice vid Rich!:thumbsup:
Almost made me forget about the snow and freezing rain coming down outside...:hihi:

The sound of the Chevelle is intoxicating... That's just too cool.

The Dodge is moving OUT. That's a lot of steel flying down the track.

I like the res of your camera too. What was the vid shot with?

After I get the wastegate tuned how I want it and do a few tweaks to the trans, I should be able to pull another 2/10th's out of it without water/meth or nitrous.

If it pulls 7.20's on motor, I'll be happy with it.

If I can get it to hit 7.00's with the nitrous, I'll really be happy. That'll be a fun class to run here......hurt a few feelings.

I can't believe how hard it was coming out of the hole. I've smashed on this thing pretty good and it new jumped up like that before. Between the ladder bars and the much better rubber, she'll git with it pretty damn well.

Back