• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The "Official" Exhaust Thread

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
Lets see'em, lets hear'em...

Be sure to post which brand, cat or no cat and videos if you got'em.

Yes, this also includes you Detroit drivers since you guys' trucks sound like big blocks and its too good to pass up.

If this turns out good, this will be a sticky.

I'll start...

MBRP 4", 5" tip, no cat, with a resonator. Cold start at 90 degrees outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iDsc-Mm79c

Attachments

• HPIM1354.jpg
    HPIM1354.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 30
Well mine is sort of one off, but I'll list it anyways. Stock DMAX downpipe from the turbo and I used the front section of the DMAX exhaust. I cut off the 4 bolt flange and from there I attatched the DIAMOND EYE system where it was 4" and slid it over the 3.5" front pipe and welded it on. I used a 4" CORSA muffler for the DURAMAX and the rest of the DIAMOND EYE 4" out the back. Still need to get a tip as I'm getting some soot build-up on rear quarter panel.

HPIM1003.jpg

HPIM1001.jpg

INTERIOR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Taop8xnBo
EXTERIOR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6atnUMuwuE

I'll have to get the camera out... a full throttle run with the windows down is now in order.

I cheaped out and got the aluminized front pipe, but was wondering why no one makes a 304SS front pipe to match the rest of the system?

a little tire chirping in the 1st vid you naughty boy.......I just ordered my 4" turbo back exhaust so I'll post some vids when I get it installed..

Terrorizing all the old farts on Holmes Beach, I see...

This just fell out from under my truck the other night, is it important?

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01552.jpg
    DSC01552.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 152
No, obviously not or it wouldn't have fallen out.

Sounds good dosent it?

I did the same thing you did. I got rid of my cat after I moved down here.

will try and get one of mine. just have to figure out how to go from dvd to a post here. let me get it recorded first.

I just got done installing the mbrp 4" turbo back exhaust.....it was kind of a pain in the ass with all the pieces that needed to be fit and clapped, but I guess for the money I really can't bitch....hats off to chad at alli gator performance for making it happen......this sounds like a freaking F-16 getting ready to take off now....I'll gets some vids up in the next day or so

Back