• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tapatalk

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
I believe there are some of you using Tapatalk. Is it worthwhile for me to install that app in my Galaxy S3? Any tricks I should know about it if I do download it? Is it a data hog?

Not a data hog that I can tell Mike. The Free version is just for reading last I check, if you plan on being active a lot on a mobile device then it's well worth the money (ie, you can post and read PM's, etc).

I think it's 3 bucks or something but I probably just need it to read. I have a Chromebook (I'm on it now) that I hotspot with the S3. Far better keyboard for my arthritic hands but I might get the app also. Texting isn't bad with the S3 keys.

As far as a mobile device gos, tapatalk is the Only way to fly..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

(maybe) Stupid question but there are a bunch of reader versions available. What am I supposed to pick?

Now that I have T2 is there a good reason to do T4? 99cent offer today.

Sent from my SCH-I535

I think I'm going to buy it. For $.99 why not.. the preview looks really good.

Yeah, having the next page as a side swipe is worth it all by itself. Installing it now but it'll take a while to migrate what I already have into it.

This and other forums are not fully compatable with T4 yet. I don't exactly recall the message stated but a significant part of the T4 program doesn't function. For now I'll use T2 but at some point that will be obsolete once everybody updates.

I probably need to update Tapatalk Mike. I know I'm really behind! I'll work on that this weekend.

I'm not impressed with T4. T2 has options across the top that let you navigate like on the computer (mostly). T4 is a struggle to get those options (swipe to the left screen) and some of it just isn't there. Just not as intuitive. I'm interested to hear what others think of it.

I'm getting the hang of it, ya it's different from t2 but I don't think it's that bad..

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

T4 is pretty much non functional for the forum here. T2 works fine. With 4 I can't do a quote, edit or any of the mod functions that I can with 2.

T4 is pretty much non functional for the forum here. T2 works fine. With 4 I can't do a quote, edit or any of the mod functions that I can with 2.

I can't say about the mod functions, but quote works fine for me...

I have no idea, next week when I get home I'll try with the wife's S2 and see how it works..

Back