• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

"stomp on the right pedal club"

Teach me how to smoke an import....

All right guys I'd like to join, but I think I need to learn low to make my dually smoke first! I have an edge juice w/attitude installed and set at level 3. The truck has lots of get up and go, but no smoke. Teach me the ways of the force...... I too want to smoke an import:coolgleamA:

Last edited:
All right guys I'd like to join, but I think I need to learn low to make my dually smake first! I have an edge juice w/attitude installed and set at level 3. The truck has lots of get up and go, but no smoke. Teach me the ways of the force...... I too want to smoke an import:coolgleamA:

Smoke with no fuel you cannot. Level 3 is not going to cut it, you need to go higher young padawan.

Ok, will I smoke my stock trans if I go to level 4 or 5? This is the hot version of the edge so it will go to 150hp gains.

you wont ruin it, unless you are really hard on it for an extended period of time, or get really hot, i don't know anything about edge, but with the hot one you probably could put it in limp mode.

i don't see twin cp3's or a turbo....................... yet :ihih:[/QUOTE]

I have big plans, but its that stupid money thing. :mad2: Should I feed the kids and pay the mortage or add stuff to my Dmax?? My next item is replacing the stock exhaust with a turbo back 4" system. My buddy runs a race shop and has an LB7 that is heavily moded and running 650HP. So i'm learning from my friend as well as DTR. Thanks for the advice!

All right guys I'd like to join, but I think I need to learn low to make my dually smoke first! I have an edge juice w/attitude installed and set at level 3. The truck has lots of get up and go, but no smoke. Teach me the ways of the force...... I too want to smoke an import:coolgleamA:

Just b/c you can't "smoke" in the literal sense, doesn't mean you can"t smoke em' as in the kick their a$$ sense. If your looking for membership, copy and paste the appropriate form and post it:thumbsup:

OK I'm in! Can't wait to smoke! I did a brake stand in front of the house the other day and burned the some big dually marks in the pavement:hurray: Probably won't do that to often, since rebuilding the trans can be a tad expensive):h

Member list:
#1 WhtTndr3
#2 mytmousemalibu
#3 MattZ71
#4 Louisianarebel
#5 WhitetailAddict
#6 michael nelson
#7 big block 88
#8 12ga diesel
#9 Trotorx2
#10 fishsmith
#11 truckie481
#12 DBCooper
#13 rmeav8er
#14 Philbilly2
#15 Tim Z
#16 BigDogYJ
#17 Shawn Brown ( Ragin' Diesel )
#18 golfcartguy
#19 RedneckBuckeye
#20 Dad's 05 LLY
#21 stacks04
#22 DmaxHawk
#23 03WIDEMAX

Copy this and paste in your post and add your name and number. Please drag the instructions with the list.

Last edited:
Hiya, Brad! Being a stranger eh! Just kiddin!

I might be a lil over-charitable in thinkin I havent been one too! LOL!

Back