• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

"stomp on the right pedal club"

WhtThndr3

Yeah, I'm that guy
Reaction score
Like a dumb a$$ I tried to join a club w/o research (ZF-6 guys go ahead and laugh:smilielol5::dita:) but they did sugguest the "Stomp on the Right Pedal Club". I know there are many of us out there that have blown black smoke in the face of many little import toys leaving their girls wanting us:driving:. So lets start it.

I even smoked a 70 cougar at half throttle and he was trying..hee hee. Don't F with diesel.

Last edited:
Hey buddie! You Know Im a golden canadate for that club! And yes embaressing a ricer boy if front of his girl = Priceless :wink:

come on boys give some credit to the 6.5'er who made up your club!!!?....hell i can't even join....LOL.....:wtf:

Like a dumb a$$ I tried to join a club w/o research (ZF-6 guys go ahead and laugh:smilielol5::dita:) but they did sugguest the "Stomp on the Right Peddle Club". I know there are many of us out there that have blown black smoke in the face of many little import toys leaving their girls wanting us:driving:. So lets start it.

I even smoked a 70 cougar at half throttle and he was trying..hee hee. Don't F with diesel.

come on boys give some credit to the 6.5'er who made up your club!!!?....hell i can't even join....LOL.....:wtf:

I thought I did?

Here we go...."Stomp on the Right Pedal Club" All alli and auto owners welcome.
:cheers2:

Member list:
#1 WhtTndr3
#2 mytmousemalibu
#3 MattZ71

Copy this and paste in your post and add your name and number. Please drag the instructions with the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in.
I like merging on the interstate pulling a 5ton bobcat and passing them.
:crazy:

I'm in, can I be #5? My other truck and all before were stick though.

As long as you have an Ally, you're in.

Member list:
#1 WhtTndr3
#2 mytmousemalibu
#3 MattZ71
#4 Louisianarebel
#5 WhitetailAddict

Copy this and paste in your post and add your name and number. Please drag the instructions with the list.

Last edited:
Since I'm a retard and didn't put 2 an 2 together, moving back to GM Allsion. My apologies.

Carry on...

Welcome Major!:patriot:

Member list:
#1 WhtTndr3
#2 mytmousemalibu
#3 MattZ71
#4 Louisianarebel
#5 WhitetailAddict
#6 michael nelson

New Members please copy this and paste in your post and add your name and number. Please drag the instructions with the list.

I have two Ally's does that make up for my sm465 manual in my 88 C3500?

Sorry kind of glazed over your post earlier, thought you were saying you wanted one, my bad. :cheers2: Welcome!

Member list:
#1 WhtTndr3
#2 mytmousemalibu
#3 MattZ71
#4 Louisianarebel
#5 WhitetailAddict
#6 michael nelson
#7 big block 88

Back