• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stacks!!Should I ??

i like the look of stacks and have debated on getting them myself. the only thing that stops me is if i ever wanted to get rid of them, youve got that big hole in the bed. but like others said its your truck if you wanna rock em then do it. im glad you asked this question cus ive been woundering also everyones opinoin on this subject.

i like the look of stacks and have debated on getting them myself. the only thing that stops me is if i ever wanted to get rid of them, youve got that big hole in the bed. but like others said its your truck if you wanna rock em then do it. im glad you asked this question cus ive been woundering also everyones opinoin on this subject.

I don't think one person's opinion should change your mind on doing something, to your truck in this case, but I do like to see and hear what others have to say about a subject. If stacks are something you wanna do and wanted to before this thread, then you should.

Stacks, ran a mbrp cool dual setup, then went to a set of mitre cut 5" stacks, removed those and went to a single mbrp setup. I'm thinking about installing a single 5"er for some upcomming drag races but I don't plan on keepin it in there. I was impressed because my 5er didn't get too sooty however the noise in a regular cab is wild. Just decided to remove them before getting another noise ticket.

I wanted to chop mine down more even with the cab but never did.

they - plural of you
look - what i do at women
REALLY - very pronounced adjective
stupid - what i am occasionally....

discussion over. :D

Back