• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SPRING THAW MEET and GREET , BROOKFIELD, CT

I posted a bunch of pic's to facebook, and with Bill's permission I will post his up there too. Its not a real user friendly place !!
The facebook page is "Duramax Diesel / Northeast Diesel Gettogether"

I will have the pics and write up also posted on the NEDGT website in a couple days. Lots of code etc. to work with that just takes time.

If facebook page doesn't work, please let me know.

Winters back !!!

I just tried to search FB for the page and it didnt come up with anything..only outside of FB web links

If you do a search in facebook does it show up ?

Anybody know the ins and outs of facebook ? I bought a missing manual book, but I still have LOTS of issues. (I'm also building page for my business Bear Creek Remodelers) and if it seems I cannot easily get visability on Facebook, I'll spend time on the NEDGT and BCR websites instead.

Thanks Bill. For me sometimes it worked, sometimes I got page didn't exist. I had hoped to set it up as a "group" so that northeast guys could connect with it , but groups cannot post albums, so its set up as a "page" , which I assume means less ability to interact since its viewed by facebook as business page.
Thankls again for everyones support of the event

well, wtf, its not working right again.
Seems since its somehow linked to my FB login, anytime I change my personal page it changes.
Just click on WALL , and you can see pics and write up.

Back