• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SPRING THAW MEET and GREET , BROOKFIELD, CT

ctgmcduramax

Northeast Diesel GTG
Reaction score
GM DIESEL ENTHUSIASTS
SPRING THAW MEET & GREET
SUNDAY MARCH 20th 2011
1 pm until 4 pm
BROOKFIELD, CT
Maggie Mc Fly’s
195 FEDERAL RD, US 7
Exit 11 Federal Rd , across From Costco
please rsvp Terry at
860-672-2345 or [email protected]
dieselgettogether.com

(behind 189 CAFE, where we were last year)

I thnk I'll be able to make it this year. Since I had back surgery on Tuesday I can't go snowmobiling or do hardly anything for that matter. Thankfully drinking is definitely allowed!

Sorry to hear about your back surgery. I hope it makes you feel better ! (I've got 3 ruptured discs, so I know the pain)
Get well Fast !

I fell 100% better, I had one disc severely blown out. I was just about begging for the surgery. Just a little sore now and I have to be careful twisting, bending, and lifting for a few weekd.

Break out of those winter blues and join us next Sunday !

GM DIESEL ENTHUSIASTS
Spring Thaw
Meet and Greet
Sunday March 20, 2011
1 pm until 4 pm
MAGGIE McFLYS
195 FEDERAL RD, US 202
Brookfield, CT
Across from COSTCO
Behind 189 CAFE
DURAMAX 6.6L – 6.5 L TURBO DIESEL
6.2 DIESEL

PLEASE RSVP TERRY AT
860-672-2345 or
[email protected] or www.dieselgettogether.com
we would like to give Maggies a heads up on the approximate size of our group of partiers !

Sorry, if you get duplicates. Thanks, Terry

Not sure if I'm going yet. I have to see if I have work that Sunday. That and it would wind up being about a 3.5 hour drive from PA. It all depends on how this week goes I guess. I'll let you know later on in the week.

Well the portable dyno won't be there this Sunday ! I've not gotten a reply back from Vendor. Might be at NEDGT in Sept.

Looks like 12 guys so far, Very Cool !

I'm having a FUN Tuesday night, the alternator quit on the truck coming home from work.(original, 210,000 miles) Jumped in Mom's car that hadn't been driven since Jan snowstorm, and Flat tire !! Anybody used rebuilts from Advance Auto parts ?
Too dark to mess with anything now !!!

Right now looks like between 12 and 18 guys coming on Sunday. One count I got was 21, BUT some may be duplicates since some have said a buddy is coming (and the buddy may have also told me !) Girl friends, wives, kids, significant others are cool too !

stupid potholes. Thankfully all it took was new rear shackles to fix the issue. After that I was good. I'm going to have to miss this years meet and greet as well. I came down with the flu and its been taking its toll on me. I just got discharged from the hospital last night cause I had a 103.7 fever in the morning.

stupid potholes. Thankfully all it took was new rear shackles to fix the issue. After that I was good. I'm going to have to miss this years meet and greet as well. I came down with the flu and its been taking its toll on me. I just got discharged from the hospital last night cause I had a 103.7 fever in the morning.

Jamie, hope your feeling better. One of these days we will get you up this way.

The weather will be nice tomorrow hope to see people there......

Have a good time guys! Gotta love those spring days...
Post up some pics for us...

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the Meet and Greet Lunch at Maggies, and the others who hung around all afternoon. Lots of old and new friends.
We had close to 30 enthusiasts in total. Pictures and write up will be posted
Monday night. I'll post when they are up !
Thanks again for SUPPORTING the Event !

Jamie, Hope very MUCH you are feeling better !!! We did have a beautiful afternoon and lots of great people join us !
I thank everyone for supporting the event.

Terry, thanks for organizing this event. I have a great time. It was great to see some old faces as well as some new ones.....

IMG_5656 (Large).jpgIMG_5659 (Large).jpgIMG_5655 (Large).jpgIMG_5657 (Large).jpgIMG_5660 (Large).jpgIMG_5658 (Large).jpgIMG_5661 (Large).jpg

Back