• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Spraying steering fluid out the pump, still.

I`m hoping that it bleeds out for You too, without further problems.
We are all in this together so, hoping for another persons victory is a victory for the community.
I might be able to get one pull up off too, if I left My feets on the floor too. LOL

The new hydro boost is in. I plan on plumbing a cooler into the steering return as I figure it likely has a constant, steady, flow.
I plan on an oil cooler behind the driver's side unused headlight opening with a puller fan.

The new hydro boost is in. I plan on plumbing a cooler into the steering return as I figure it likely has a constant, steady, flow.
I plan on an oil cooler behind the driver's side unused headlight opening with a puller fan.
That`ll be a nice addition. Will You thermostatically control the fan ?

Anytime I replace a power steering pump, steering box, or a hydroboost, I like to install an inline filter.

I was thinking about using one from an 80's Mercedes because it has an easy to replace filter, and uses a simple spring as a bypass incase it plugs up so you dont stop flow completely in an emergency.

Back