• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

spin on filter...

I bought the truck at 140k and had the injectors replaced since. I have the predator on 85, not sure what the exact power I'm running is. I bought the truck private party, it was blowing white smoke and was throwing tranny codes. Got the injectors replaced under warranty which took care of the white smoke and crawled under the truck and plugged a dangling wire back into the tranny and now it runs perfect. Wasn't a bad deal for $6,000:D I took a gamble and it finally paid off:eyebrows:

Wish I could find one for 6 grand..Great deal..

during racing season I change every 5K along with the oil and fuel filters. i'm jsut over 25K on the tranny so i'm going to do the internal filter when I flush the fluid and change to synthetic hopefully in the next few weeks

1/4 mile with the truck. I dont actually run brackets at this point since my reaction time is horrible. I just go for test and tunes. I like picking on the ricers. and occationally some other diesels will show up but only 2 were at my level of power. both duramaxes and now aquaintances of mine

Nice, hopefully i will soon have my truck fast enough to be worthy of some 1/4 passes

shouldnt be to hard. from the looks of your sig you have some tranny work done. thats the hardest part financially. makin the power is cheap. gettin it to the ground is the expensive part

Back