• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Somebody talk me out of this please!!!!!

Oh, and they are pretty good at detailing them I think. Mine had buffing compound on the back of the bug deflector, I think the whole truck was buffed out, and the interior looked pretty good, but whenever I take something apart, it is filled with sand/clay/dirt.
I did like the service though. Like I said they are pretty good to deal with. They replaced the driver's door handle after I bought it, but hadn't picked it up yet. They also replaced a few lug nut covers before I picked it up, and the trim around the tailgate handle. All things that were visible in the auction pictures, and when I went to look at it, but hadn't asked them to fix. They did it anyways.

I emailed them and asked about undercarriage pics. They said they didn't have any, but that it was rust free :icon_bs:, so thats it, i'm sold. I'm heading to pick it up this weekend, then going to finalize my ocean front property in Tucson ):h

somebody bought it according to ebay advert, anybody know why the 4x4 selector is on floor, mine is pushbutton on dash, I thought on floor was on early trucks, or was electric dash 4x4 a upgrade option.

somebody bought it according to ebay advert, anybody know why the 4x4 selector is on floor, mine is pushbutton on dash, I thought on floor was on early trucks, or was electric dash 4x4 a upgrade option.

Not sure Tim, Friend of mine has a Duramax with the floor shifter even (2001). My 89, 94, and 96 also all have it on the floor..

Tim, my 98 is a floor shifter as well, maybe the dash option is for the fancier models. Leo

It went for $5800, way outta my price range. Thanks to all who talked me out of it, the wife says thanks too.

I had a 99 gasser Chevy that had the push button 4x4, but it also had leather, and all the options too. All of the push buttons that i have seen have been like that, so i guess its for the higher option trucks.

Back