• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So I got a CUCV

Was told yesterday I'd have the letter. No letter AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

Was told yesterday I'd have the letter. No letter AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

Might have something to do with that new avatar of yours. WTF?

I'm thinking bf 35's 3 1/2 Superlift and 3 inch body. The body lifts claim not for diesel But I know I have used them. Forgot what the issue was but think it was the fan shroud.

......sometimes. In the case of these bodystyle done many, no issues and will probably give me more room for turbo, I/C etc. Besides it rides better and no driveshaft issues w/ 4 inch suspension. BTW.................
I GOT IT !! PIcs later..:D:sifone::cheers2::drool5::hurray:

I used my camera from work It sucks but you getthe idea. It runs nice other than a small fuel leak.

Attachments

• Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg