• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SnowWay MEGA V

well the plow was there this morning and what not and they couldnt fine the mount so they sent me home and now they just called so im going to get it..

Last edited:
Tractors are always better imo as long as you can transport them to wherever you are going during a storm.

well heres the tractor were looking at a 3520 jd with plow we dont want the rake on the 3pt. i do like tractors more aswell

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    jd.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry for all the posts but i GOT THE PLOW :hail::hail:
homead-megablade.jpg

i know i still need to get pic of it, but there might not be a pic because i had it out early this morning and it has a Extremly slow lift on it and it is just getting slower.. not to happy at the moment.. Im taking it down later to see whats up.

Last edited:
Cat man if it is wired like the buyers check grounds first it is all solenoid controls. Then check pump screen may have manufacturing gunk in it.

well i took it down to the dealer and they took the whole thing apart almost and it still dont lift for crap, then said well we dont know whats the matter. he said we will call you on Friday to let you know if we can fix the problem or not, if they cant im getting my good BOSS 8ft 6in superduty XT straight blade back.. Im not a happy camper right now!

well i took it down to the dealer and they took the whole thing apart almost and it still dont lift for crap, then said well we dont know whats the matter. he said we will call you on Friday to let you know if we can fix the problem or not, if they cant im getting my good BOSS 8ft 6in superduty XT straight blade back.. Im not a happy camper right now!

Have you been reading that thread about the lifting issues on Plowsite?

They put a new power pack on it today and i lifted it up once and it worked great droped it and then the prob was back. So there going to see what they can do and they said if we cant do anything then we will refund you so im about to go back to BOSS Im very disapointed with the SNOW WAY it looks bad ass but what good are looks when it dont work! plus i think the BOSS 8ft 6in super duty xt will look bettet on my truck anyway, should have just put my boss on it and wouldnt of had any problems.

Attachments

• BOSS.jpg
    BOSS.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 30
only problem with the plastic deflectors is if pushing into a pile, and the pile has iced over, by-by deflector! happened with my diomond. although your BOSS looks like it has "gussets" if you will over the length of it, so to make it stronger. mine was just straight molded plastic. after that broke i went with a heavy rubber that is made for that purpose. have an 8" but not enough, want 12" to reduce spray over.

Ken

I have a heavy rubber deflecter on mine dad has the plastic one i think he will find out that its junk when we get hard packed snow.. And thanks for all the help and support Im getting the BOSS put on today.. thanks agian

well i got my Boss back and all my money they even put my BOSS on for me so im happy.. wish Snow Way would get there crap together with the lifting prob.

I love mine Cat Man and yes it has issues but so far I have learned to deal with them until they fix the issues. It does suck but you would have been seriously satisfied, I came from Fisher to Snoway and so far I like it, but your def right in saying they need to get they crap together.

Attachments

• 121908 004.jpg
    121908 004.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 121908 005.jpg
    121908 005.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28
Didn't sno way also reduce their warranty period and start making their plows lower quality? I think I remember reading that on plowsite. If I recall there were some die hard sno way fans that were not very happy.

I love mine Cat Man and yes it has issues but so far I have learned to deal with them until they fix the issues. It does suck but you would have been seriously satisfied, I came from Fisher to Snoway and so far I like it, but your def right in saying they need to get they crap together.
Do you run your winter cover when you are plowing too, or was that just still on there when you took the pic?

Back