• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SnowWay MEGA V

CAT MAN

Duramax Demon
Reaction score
On saturday after I pick my truck up im highly thinking of going and ordering a Mega V with wings from Snow way Ive heard alot of good things about them, was wondering if anyone has one of these or have heard anything about them?? going to trade my 1 year old Boss superduty with wings on the new plow the boss is nice buy i want a V plow.

Heres a pick of one.

Attachments

• DSC03612.jpg
    DSC03612.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 67
Head over to plowsite.com and read up on them under the Snoway section. I know the new Revolution plows are having an issue where the plow won't lift with a full blade load of snow but dealers where suppose to receive the fix for that issue sometime this week.

way ahead of yea on plowsite.com Ive been told there a good plow just wanted a second word on them.

damn that things a freakin monster...i would think it would put a whole bunch of wear and tear on the front end with the weight of that sucker

Ive looked at fisher and everyone said to go with Snow way, I think im going to pull the trigger on it. Its a 8ft 6in plow with 9in wings on each side that come on and off, but with them on its 10ft. Ive seen the plow and it lookes better built then the fisher not that the fisher is bad. Im thinking is about $5000

Ive looked at fisher and everyone said to go with Snow way, I think im going to pull the trigger on it. Its a 8ft 6in plow with 9in wings on each side that come on and off, but with them on its 10ft. Ive seen the plow and it lookes better built then the fisher not that the fisher is bad. Im thinking is about $5000

Make sure it has an isolation box , when I run my Fisher the lights on the truck do not dim nor does the fan speed on the heater change.

The only thing I would have done is gone for the stainless blade, mine is powder coated, but I like the yellow plow, people see you coming.........):h

Im going to go look at them today If i like it as much in person i will order one today too.

went and looked at it and its $5000 and there giving me $2800 for the Boss plow dad gave me so It sounds good to me, gonna be here tuesday

A frind of mine has a Snow Way V-plow on his CCSB LLY and he has had 0 issues with it for the last 3yrs that he has owned it. He is a logger and plows all of his headers with it along with several driveways to boot. We all know how "smooth" logging headers are, might better plow a field of stone.

Well thats good to know woodchuck guess i did pick a good one they looked just as good a fisher if not better i like the down pressure for back blading seems to be a good idea. So im getting the MEGA V and will use my fisher tailgate 1000 spreader best of both worlds.

I cant remember what plow site it was, i am thinking Snowway or Western but one them showed a fella driving a V-plow into a 6" curb repeatedly to show the durability of the plow and frame work. This guy want puttering inot it either, more like 8-10mph straight on into the concrete :eek: .

That's one sweet looking plow! A friend of mine runs Blizzards with the extensions and likes them better than his Boss V. I always thought Snow Ways were wimpy cheap little plows...looks like they're getting more serious. :thumbsup:

That's one sweet looking plow! A friend of mine runs Blizzards with the extensions and likes them better than his Boss V. I always thought Snow Ways were wimpy cheap little plows...looks like they're getting more serious. :thumbsup:

I never thought they were cheap, go look at plowsite.com under the snow way section they all swear by them. I like Fisher and Boss, but this plow is just a beast of a plow you would have to see it in person next to a Fisher V or Boss V im pretty sure you guys would want the snow way.:thumbsup:

Yeah, I actually was up late last night reading on that site. The only reason I thought they were cheap was because I've only seen the smaller versions like the Homesteader around here with the clear plastic. Today I did notice a Silver Snow way somewhere around here. Like people on plowsite said...once you've seen them online or buy one you start to notice them a lot more.
That Mega V on the GMC in the picture you posted is nasty looking! It's my new desktop background. :D If I were buying a new plow (and spending that much) I'd get the same thing.

its my background aswell, yea i was the same way only seen a few of those small one on the little trucks then was reading on plowsite and seen the MEGA's and the 28s and 32 models now there some plows and im seeing them everywere! if i was going to buy a straight plow i would get the 9 or 10ft snow way 32. But i like the Vs and this plow looks killer and is supose to be super reliable. we will se tomorrow.

plowsite is a great site. Only problem with it is that when this site opened, I recommended it there and it got deleted.:nono:

That snoway looks just like the demo one we have at work from Buyers. OK plow this year. We are in a two year deal with them. The one from last year was a real P.O.S. But they redid the electronics and hydraulics the seem to have the bugs worked out now. But cannot buy them till next year.(at least that is what they tell us) will try to a get a pic up soon.

Back