• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sanden Direct AC compressors for 1996+

WarWagon

Well it hits on 7 of 8...
Reaction score
This catalog has GM compressors so if you are tired of no-name Communist China, including 4 Seizeons who now sells made in Communist China compressors under their name, here is a same ballpark priced compressor.

I ordered direct from store.sanden.com for my Dodge and it arrived with *GASP* Made IN USA on the box and compressor. So it wasn't just the box Made IN USA. No link to store due to vendors who sell compressors. Sanden is OEM for my year Dodge.

I've got a 2 year old one sitting on my shelf that leaks. The shop I bought it from has a STACK of them(ALL are 96-02 GM replacements) that all started leaking after 2 years. Replaced it with a GPD 6 years ago, haven't had a problem since. You couldn't pay me to put another of those SANDEN GM replacements on mine.

Every single one of them lost shaft seals. The shop tried resealing a few of them, but he said he couldn't get a replacement seal to last for more than 3 months. He switched to GPD and hasn't warrantied one yet he said a couple of years ago when I last talked to him.

Back