• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Salt Lake to Las Vegas?

Raleigh

Reaction score
I need to have my Bronco moved from the Salt Lake City are to Las Vegas where I am moving.
I will be moving in December but we should have access to the house in November and I go there for work regularly.
I had considered towing it with my Suburban but really don't want to put that much stress on the old girl.

Bronco details:
1978 Full Size Bronco Project.
Not running so a winch would be helpfull for loading
This is a rolling chassis right now and I will have the body on before the move.

Dave member 635 is heading West he will be in my area meeting up with him tomorrow and he just dropped a monster truck frame in Conroe Tx and is rolling empty now looking for a load maybe ya'll can talk. Send us both a PM with your contact info and I'll pass it to him, you guys can talk.

Found a good deal on a trailer so I bought it, guess I will be pulling this to Vegas with the Suburban.
Shouldn't be too bad, the Bronco weighs about 4000# as it is and the trailer is less than 2000#.
Since it is winter I am less worried about the temps, but I will change the coolant and flush the system before I pull it.

Back