• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RV goodyear G159 tires.

Will L.

Reaction score
RV goodyear G159 tires. Basically the most dangerous tires ever made. 37 times worse than the Firestones that they made the tread laws over.

There was a news program on them: “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkiisson” that aired in Feb of 2020 then again August 23, 2020.

And people wonder why I get accused of being "The Weight Police." Overload a tire like many RV's do from the factory and then this happens...

These tires are throwing tread and blowing over just weight.
they were designed and tested only for in city delivery trucks. Driving on the hiway gets them to a normal high temperature and they fail. Imo this is when executives down to person sweeping the floor at Goodyear that know of it and continue making and selling them should be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter. If it was my wife or kid that got killed from it- it wouldn’t be long before I had a rifle and suppressor to make disappear.

Back