• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rhino 700 FI

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dad just picked up a Rhino 700 yesterday. It's a 09 model with 200 miles. Looks practicaly new as he tells me. I'm going to check it out and give it a test run when I make it back over there...
IMG_0519.jpgIMG_0517.jpg

Looks like a nice machine.

Make sure you leave the keys to the castle with someone in case you have to much fun on your test run....:hihi:

Nephew (from San Antonio) has one he carries in his toy hauler all over as a UV with the 2 Raptors. He loves it. Had it here at the farm a couple of years ago. I had loads of fun with it.:thumbsup:

So did you get this hotrodder sickness :eek: passed down from your Dad or are you just getting him up to snuff?

:hihi:

Well, I would say a little of both. He had the corvettes when he was younger an kept the tires hot. I've got him more up-to-date with todays technology. All in all, it's bad for either one of us... :D

I'll surmise that different something has a component of when one reaches a certain age, comfort of riding IN an ATV vs ON is a deciding factor, I'm thinking about a Diesel Kawasaki mule for my next ATV

I don't know the spec of the Mule, but I just don't like the looks of them. Polaris makes a diesel ranger now but it's top speed is 35. I don't know what potential either has though.

Man, I must say this thing is a blast! I was looking to buy a new ATV, but it's probably going to be a UTV instead...

Trail riding theres nothing like it.

If you want something that can be fun and work check out the Kawasaki Teryx.

I love mine and it is a blast! It tops out with the roof, half windshield, with two adults at around 52 stock. Befire the two attachments it would do about 54 to 55.

Still running good. The basic maintenance is all that's been done on it. My only complaint about this one is engine noise. The engine is right between the two seats so it gets really loud.

We've got the full enclosure doors on it, so the engine acts as heater in the winter and can ride around in short sleeve shirts without a problem.. :D

Thanks Jeff. I wonder how loud a diesel is in one of these UTV's?

Not sure, I know the Kubota one (at least a year ago) wasn't up to par for all out "fun". Lacking, speed, acceleration, etc..

Some of the newer ones (gas) will flat out fly!

Back