• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Replacement outer windows felt sweeps for both front and rear doors.

dbrannon79

I'm getting there!
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Front drivers and passenger side windows on my truck are scratched all to crap. The truck must have been used in a dirt construction type of an environment for the windows to get as bad as they are.
I would like to install new, or better windows but thats going to have to wait.
When the better glass arrives then new inside and outside sweeps will be installed. I am sure the current ones must have gravel embedded within them.

Front drivers and passenger side windows on my truck are scratched all to crap. The truck must have been used in a dirt construction type of an environment for the windows to get as bad as they are.
I would like to install new, or better windows but thats going to have to wait.
When the better glass arrives then new inside and outside sweeps will be installed. I am sure the current ones must have gravel embedded within them.
Too bad you weren't closer. I have some windows out of the wrecked 1996 Suburban and all the rubbers in the trailer

Well as it is now, I will be slowing down on restoring this truck a bit. I did some tinkering today and while I was under the hood I checked all the fluids. Ive only put about 240 miles since I changed the oil. I just had to add almost a full quart to get it back up to the full mark.

It does have some blow by, not enough to blow the oil cap off placing it upside down but I did pull the air filter tube off and it was very oily. it needs an oil catch can, but I think it might also be burning oil too.

Back