• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rebuilding of a Truck Camper

I sold this camper tonight. I have not had the time or money to work on it the last year. I feel it went to a better home.

The process of maintaining your RV’s roof good look and shine shouldn’t be something hard to do. But this also depends on the type of product that you will have chosen. There are products that can make the whole application process a bit easier for you like RV Liquid Roof. Liquid RV Roof will not only protect your RV roof from weather extremes but also increase its durability and longevity.

Ummmm... Are you a real person, or a bot that managed to get past the sign-on filters? Reason for the question is that this post and at least one of the other posts point to canned advertising EDPM statements without actually 'advertising' it. If this is correct, am sure that the site owners will reach-out to determine whether a vendor relationship is appropriate ;)

I had done a total rebuild on My bumper pull camper, frame to top of roof.
I had not noticed anything unusual, just dont use the camper that much.
last week took it to a pond to do some ice fishing, It was then I noticed that above the door, the roof or seam had been leaking. Not a nice thing to have to deal with. Going to make room in the garage and see what I can do to get it sealed up, repair the water damage then put the little beast on the market.
wifey is talking that she wants to get a bigger nicer camper that she might like to use, that means no more squatting over a hole to dooo duh dooootie. LOL
I hope she enjoys dealing with dumping sewage cause I sure dont. LOL

IMG_3162.jpg

Wear and tear of the camper is to be expected. The leaks are due to the rusting of the roof. The easiest solution is applying a nice layer of RV Roof Magic on that particular patch and let the sealant coat the leaks and cracks permanently.

Wear and tear of the camper is to be expected. The leaks are due to the rusting of the roof. The easiest solution is applying a nice layer of RV Roof Magic on that particular patch and let the sealant coat the leaks and cracks permanently.

You continue to pop in here promoting roof coating but are acting like you aren't selling something. ARE you selling?

Warnt no rusting on that aluminum roofing. 😹😹😹😹
Now, quit trying to sell products and post about campers, or, just leave before one of the moderators kicks You out of here for promoting your products without paying sponsor fees. 🤬

Back