• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rebuild about done

Most likely a 1/8th inch pipe plug.
Sometimes there was an oil pressure sending unit installed in that location.
That's where I tapped in for the engine oil bypass filter on the first 2 - 6.5's I did.
Seemed like the square indentation was 5/16". Not positive. I also believe it was a pipe thread size. Maybe 1/4" or 3/8" npt

Well we may have a problem.

Then you look into the pump to find the drive slots and put the converter in close to those lining up on the TC snout 'hub'. Look on the snout of the TC to see where the seal was running and use this as your depth goal. The it's turn, turn, turn, turn... until the converter "Thump" slips over the pump drive.

Now we have a new issue. We left the motor mounts off as suggested and got the TC and bell housings connected. We have the mounts installed but we can't find our pictures we took years ago when we took it out. We're trying to figure out which mount covers go on which side The ones that mount to the engine that sit on top of the mounts.

Got it in. Thanks for all the help. Now it's time to hook up everything. Can someone please attach a picture of the passenger side AC mounting bracket for the 95? The pics and video I took 5 years ago when I started this project don't show me a good view of how it's mounted.

Back