• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Real Girls

Is that what you tell the ladies? :shocked: :lol:

How bout some more pics Trailmaster (thread starter)! You need a g/f or what? :D

Actually yea i do tell the ladies that....however..."limits" are NOT standards...in case there was a misapplication of my quote....and mine will not allow herself to be posted...BTW galveston style texas shots of other girls are fine....I have some but been a little busy.....but don't worry...they'll be here the ones that are clean anyway:D

OK, nice out today so I got a few pics off...but be nice!! She is the mother of my 3 kids 17,15 and 11 years old. Man I feel old now. :sad:

Yeah we had a few nice days too...snow is all gone prettymuch.

Good pics...bout time you got some up.):h

Yeah, you are old. :lol:

here is the old girlfriend with her smoked cummins. haha. gotta get some of the new girlfriend.

Attachments

• lera truck crash.jpg
    lera truck crash.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 95
1223137161_l.jpg

that is quite possibly the silliest set up ever. Almost as stupid as:

DONK.jpg

Looks like the brothers got tired of building Impalas, and went to diesel truck. Call me old school, but whats the point of putting big, jewmongous wheels on a lifted truck with itty bitty high-performance, Low-aspect tires? Just the item for trolling the hood?

Oh, and what a classy chick. High heels, fishnets, bikini, tattoos. That's a great look :rolleyes5:

Tim

that is quite possibly the silliest set up ever. Almost as stupid as:

DONK.jpg

Looks like the brothers got tired of building Impalas, and went to diesel truck. Call me old school, but whats the point of putting big, jewmongous wheels on a lifted truck with itty bitty high-performance, Low-aspect tires? Just the item for trolling the hood?

Oh, and what a classy chick. High heels, fishnets, bikini, tattoos. That's a great look :rolleyes5:

Tim

I'm with ya but the truck still looks a lot better than that car. :sick: Donkey Kong? :wtf:

I'm with ya but the truck still looks a lot better than that car. :sick: Donkey Kong? :wtf:

Cars of that style are called "donks". Do a google picture search for Donks and you will be amazed at what you see. Most of them arent quite so extreme, but they follow the "jacked up, big wheel, little tire" motif.

From what I understand, they are called Donks because the brothers referred to the impala in the logo of a Chevy impala as a donkey. (Why? i dont know) and they shortened it to Donk.

The old square impalas were donks, the old square Olds and Buicks were "boxes" and the newer round Impalas were "bubbles". Now they are just generically called Donks no matter the make or model.

Tim

Cars of that style are called "donks". Do a google picture search for Donks and you will be amazed at what you see. Most of them arent quite so extreme, but they follow the "jacked up, big wheel, little tire" motif.

From what I understand, they are called Donks because the brothers referred to the impala in the logo of a Chevy impala as a donkey. (Why? i dont know) and they shortened it to Donk.

The old square impalas were donks, the old square Olds and Buicks were "boxes" and the newer round Impalas were "bubbles". Now they are just generically called Donks no matter the make or model.

Tim

Interesting...

I now noticed the donk in "donkey kong" is a different color than the rest of the car. Yuck, those cars are hideous.

Back