• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Real Girls

Trailmaster01

Marshall
Reaction score
Often you will see girls posing on, by, or in a truck...maybe washing one....but they are usually photo shoots..and that's cool....but most want to see actual girls (I speak for many I suppose) who either own or are associated with the truck(ex:girlfriend). Hopefully we can get some...please no heffers...and to be clear about what that means...well I won't say....just post some pics with girls by your truck...or someone elses(with permission obviously):drool5:...now...we'll see what happens..this fits in this forum maybe because the truck may be muddy and is gettin washed?

Last edited:
see this one
490_2007_9_20_Tourmaline_Surf_Park_Pacific_Beach__304-reszie_logo.jpg

I wonder if that sign has anything to do with the little red mark right above her panty line.

And this one
490_2006_10_20_1947_Woodie_Ocean_Beach_Mission_Beach_122-reszie-logo.jpg

I wouldn't mind having those two chicks all over my woody either.

no diving...hmmmmmmm:frown2:I think not....diving is on the agenda..little red mark is kinda scary though

Last edited:
No one here has pics of girls with your truck?...maybe someone from the Galveston area has some with girls in the back..etc...driving on the beach...ohh well....we'll wait and see....actually I just remebered I have some I just have to scan them then post em....

Normally MrsRanger is either running winch line, herding kids for safety, or operating the camera... typically I'm the one behind the wheel.

Maybe we'll change that this summer, depends... lol

Normally MrsRanger is either running winch line, herding kids for safety, or operating the camera... typically I'm the one behind the wheel.

Maybe we'll change that this summer, depends... lol

That's cool...a little role reversal action goin on...:crazy::sifone:

Two more

Fr:thumbsup:m Galveston
sorry about size..my limits are kinda low...it was supposed to be fixed..but there still seems to be a problem...nothing saving it won't fix then blow it up a little...when I can I'll make them larger

Attachments

• CCI05082008_0000133.jpg
    CCI05082008_0000133.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 174
  • CCI05082008_0000255.jpg
    CCI05082008_0000255.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Back