• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Re-Stocking the Tuning Library

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If any folks have tuning files to reload into the Tuning Library that would be great.

I've moved a lot from the old software, but it takes so much time it's about impossible to get them all. The next concern is I don't have access to the accounts to make the original owner the actual "publisher", and I would rather not take credit.

You can submit your files here, in the tuning library: http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/resources/categories/tuning-library.1/

Be sure to select the appropriate category (stock or modified).

I'll try and get on my desktop later and upload a bunch of stock files. I stopped uploading my modified files after I found out some of my tunes were being sold by somebody else I emailed them to. Pissed me off to find out I GAVE somebody some modified tunes, and he turned around and sold them for profit.

What is our stance going to be on modified tunes? I have some of them nasty "race use only" tunes in my library, but a little hesitant to post them and draw EPA attention to us. I've already uploaded many of my stock 2001-2010 tune files I have, getting ready to embark upon the LML files now(it's going to take AWHILE, I have a BUNCH of them)

We should post a "Race Use Only" as they should be only used for that.. thanks Ferm! Interested to see those LML files myself.

I have the 11's up for now, will work on 12+ later on. It takes awhile to upload that many files 1 at a time.

All the LML files I have are now uploaded. I did my best to make sure and put the segments in the description to avoid people having to download them all to find the one they need. HOPEFULLY nothing bad comes of them as nobody else is hosting them anymore. Then again one place is charging $100 per file, and another place is charging $50 a file for them.

Sad they are being charged. Thanks for posting them!

What is our stance going to be on modified tunes? I have some of them nasty "race use only" tunes in my library, but a little hesitant to post them and draw EPA attention to us. I've already uploaded many of my stock 2001-2010 tune files I have, getting ready to embark upon the LML files now(it's going to take AWHILE, I have a BUNCH of them)
I am in need of some files. Can pay?

Back